Hosted in Washington, DC, the Health Datapalooza event was born out of the Federal Government’s commitment to open data. Every year, Datapalooza deepens its engagement with leaders in the US Department of Health and Human Services and its agencies, making the meeting valuable to private sector innovators, and offering more and better insights into how regulation and policy impacts the use of data to improve health and healthcare delivery.
Join ACT.md at Datapalooza this year for our featured panel presentation, Integrating Social Determinants in Clinical Settings: Not Just the Right Thing to Do, But Real ROI with Multi-Sector Collaboration. Across the country, health and human services leaders are strengthening community networks for more coordinated approaches to health and well-being. Our panelists representing these connected communities will discuss better, faster ways to exchange social determinants data across sectors, and explore ways to usher in the next generation of population health.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 11:00 AM-12:15 PM
- Datapalooza, Washington, DC - Washington Hilton - Jefferson West
- Moderator: Amy Vreeland, Chief Commercial Officer, ACT.md
- Martin Love, CEO, North Coast Health Improvement & Information Network
- Michael Rohwer, MD, CEO, Curandi
- Ken Shapiro, Director of Whole Person Care, Marin County Health & Human Services
Full details available at the Datapalooza website.