The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is a member of the ACT.md Implementation Team who works directly with our current and prospective clients and channel partners. The TPM leads and manages the process of translating customer needs and requirements to the functionality present in the ACT.md platform, as well as developing specifications and project management for custom feature builds.
They are involved from early in the pre-sales cycle (RFPs, proposals) through implementation and customer sign-off. The TPM must have a full understanding of development methodologies, best practices, and common web application architectures.
This role requires a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, and ability to lead both internal and customer technical teams. Successful candidates must be action-oriented and capable of independently driving toward solutions to technical problems. They must also communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Create and deliver project and integration solutions by evaluating the customers’ current systems, web application architecture, security requirements; providing detailed documentation for the agreed upon solution that satisfies the customers’ business and technical requirements.
- Scope, manage and implement technical projects while setting accurate expectations on effort and timelines by working closely with internal and customer teams and stakeholders.
- Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and project deliverables.
- Create and manage proposals, Statements of Work, and detailed project plans, including timelines and effort estimates.
- Scope and resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations by working closely with Implementations, Engineering, UX, Product and Sales teams.
- Track and document status and time spent on customer technical projects.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale our technology, implement playbooks, and improve our process and quality of our implementations.
Some travel may be required to supported customer’s offices when necessary (~20% travel).
Contact Jessica Sattler (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP, Implementations and Account Services, with your résumé and cover letter.