ACT.md seeks an experienced sales executive to build markets and drive sales in a complex healthcare environment.
ACT.md is a Boston-based healthcare technology startup working to disrupt healthcare’s current fragmented approach to patient care, care coordination, and helping address patients’ social determinants that keep them from achieving their best health.
The company was founded in 2012 to develop better, safer, cheaper tools for managing healthcare’s most complex patients. ACT.md allows providers, social workers, patients, families, or any person helping to provide care for a patient to access and contribute to a task-based project plan for patients.
ACT.md clients include a range of academic medical center, payers, and government and community agencies that are involved in the overall care of a patient population.
ACT.md is currently hiring a Boston-based Sales Director for the Eastern United States. The main focus of the position is to build the ACT.md customer base, both through direct selling and through support of channel partners.
This individual will rapidly develop an intimate understanding of a wide array of prospect situations and needs, interpret those needs for appropriate positioning of ACT.md's technical and service offering, and reliably drive process to closure. To be successful, this individual must be quickly viewed by prospects as a credible advisor to their strategic efforts to be successful under new care delivery models and manage complex care across the continuum. They must have a fundamental understanding of the care delivery process and reimbursement models and be able to communicate with a variety of constituents including clinical, technical, and operational leaders.
This person needs to have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organization, communication and leadership skills. The Sales Director must have a high sense of integrity and personal responsibility and align with ACT.md values of passion and excellence. Teamness, flexibility and aptitude for learning are critical traits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate ACT.md value proposition, differentiators, and messaging
- Own market segment: develop and execute strategy to build pipeline and drive business forward
- Manage funnel (forecast accuracy and activity prioritization)
- Meet or exceed annual targets
- Contribute to peer deal strategy sessions
- Provide "voice of the market" input and feedback to product management and marketing
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and industry needs and trends
Skills & Knowledge
- Well versed in healthcare payment policies and payment reform trends
- RN, BSN, MSN, or MPH degree
- 5+ years of healthcare consulting or sales experience
- Knowledge of and experience consulting organizations pursuing team-based care models and performance based contracts is preferred
- Experience selling to both provider and payer organizations preferred
- Previous experience working as part of a growing early stage company preferred
Contact Amy Vreeland, Chief Commercial Officer, with your résumé and cover letter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.