The Director of Community Engagement’s primary responsibility is to design, build, manage and scale the company’s outreach to community-based organizations related to social determinants of health. The Director of Community Engagement will collaborate with Implementations, Product, Customer Success, and Engineering and reports to the VP, Operations.
- Serve as the leader and manager of the Community Connect team, driving strategy and execution of all things related to recruitment, onboarding, and engagement of community-based organizations related to social determinants of health.
- Drive awareness, engagement, and engagement of community-based organizations to ensure sustained growth and vibrancy of the community, reaching new audiences and bridging existing ones.
- Own key engagement metrics and the overall success of engagement initiatives.
- Plan, execute, and host physical and virtual events, user groups, and meetups to connect community members to company products and services.
- Expand the content footprint of the Community Connect team through various mediums and channels: video, audio, social, external communities, conferences, other offline events.
- Define job descriptions, best practices, and performance metrics for the Community Connect team, performing supervision and basic human resource tasks such as hiring, training, mentoring, and conducting performance evaluations.
- A track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, integrating technology, operations, marketing, and communications activities toward achieving strategic business outcomes.
- Hands-on experience with nonprofits, community-based organizations, and community initiatives and an ability to connect to both leadership and operational staff.
- An understanding of how social determinants connect to healthcare outcomes and how existing healthcare delivery systems might partner with community-based resources to address them.
- A warm and welcoming customer-facing personality.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- A data-driven decision-making approach.
Contact Michael Sattler, VP Operations, with your résumé and cover letter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.