At HUBweek’s Healthcare Redesign Collaborative, come and explore the crossroads of cutting-edge clinical practice, insurance innovation, and the digital patient experience. We're thrilled to announce our new panelist, Liz McCarthy from the Alzheimer's Association of MA/NH!
HUBweek's Healthcare Redesign Collaborative will be hosted with ACT.md at the Hatch digital health innovation center near Longwood Medical Area in Boston. Here are more details:
- Location is Landmark Center, 401 Park Drive, on the 8th Floor.
- Date is Wednesday, October 11. Doors open at 3:00 PM.
- Program begins at 3:30 PM and ends at 5:00 PM.
- Stick around for a Networking Happy Hour from 5:00-6:00 PM!
- Parking available onsite, or take the Green Line T to Fenway (D Line)
- Register for the event here
Liz McCarthy is the Director of Professional Healthcare Services for the Alzheimer's Association of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
More than 5 million people nationwide have Alzheimer’s, and 143,000 of them live in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization providing Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
Liz brings to the discussion more than 30 years of experience in many facets of healthcare, including medical device sales, product and service marketing, business development, and consulting, as well as direct patient care.
Her current work with the Alzheimer's Association focuses on developing partnerships with healthcare systems and insurers to transform the medical management of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.